The blog is explicitly for MIMIT students only, aimed to assist MIMIT students for enhancing their placement prospectus by keeping them informed regarding placement activities and seminars aimed to polish their knowledge and job-hunting skills.
Qualification :- B Tech (All branches)/ MCA 2010
Minimum 50% in 10th
Minimum 50% in 12th
Minimum 60% in B Tech or MCA
Participating students should not have any backlogs.
Salary :- Will be disclosed to the selected candidates by the manager
Mandatory documents to be carried for the interview:
- Candidate profile
- All the mark sheets, Provisional Degree Certificates/ Degree Certificates (without fail)
- One photo ID proof.
FOR REGISTRATION VISIT http://www.campusdais.com/
*THIS INFORMATION WAS EXLUSIVELY FOR MIMIT STUDENTS ONLY Regards Training and Placement Cell MIMIT Malout
60% OR above in current degree
Students are required to get their resumes uploaded on Nagarro Career Portal by below mentioned steps :
· Go to www.cgc.edu.in
· Click on ‘REGISTER HERE’ link (Please Use IE BROWSER).
· Click on Create Resume tab. This will open a form; fill in all the details on this form.
· After filling in all the details and giving path for resume (word doc of resume), click on Post Resume button at the bottom
· Now, you will be shown an alert asking you to apply for a position. If you click on Ok button in this alert you will be taken to list of open positions. Apply for “Software Engineer (Fresher)” position on the website.
· If you click on Cancel button on this alert, resume is accepted and stored in our database but your candidature will not be considered until you apply for a job position.
Aptitude test of 60 minutes followed by Technical test of 75 minutes (Final HR & Technical Interviews will be conducted for shortlisted students at Company's Gurgaon office)